Skip to Main Content

Self-Help: Landlord Tenant

Philly Tenant Hotline: 267-443-2500

Finding Forms Online

Here are some websites where you can find sample forms related to landlord-tenant issues in Pennsylvania and/or Philadelphia.

For The Public Unified Judicial System of Pennsylvania
Scroll down for forms under the Landlord section. 

Eviction Diversion Program: About City of Philadelphia
Includes links/downloads to a Template Agreement for Landlord and Tenant, Notice of Diversion Rights, and more.

Renters' Access Act: Tenant Screening Guidelines  PCHR & FHC
This document includes two landlord templates (Sample Tenant Screening Criteria (p. 6) and Sample Adverse Action & Notice of Rights (p. 7-8)) and one Tenant Template (Sample Request for Reconsideration (p. 9)). 

Volunteer Resource Library: Landlord/Tenant Philadelphia VIP
This Resource Library is mainly intended for attorneys, but it is available online for anyone to access. To find form templates, select "Template" from the "Resource Type" dropdown menu.  These templates are examples that may need to be edited. They can typically be downloaded in Word or PDF. Landlord/Tenant templates include Landlord-Tenant: Petition to Vacate, for example.  

Screenshot of Philly VIP Volunteer Resource Library

Philadelphia VIP's Landlord-Tenant Training Guide also includes sample complaint and forms in the Appendices at the end of the guide.

For additional sources for forms, see our Pennsylvania Forms and Pennsylvania Real Estate & Landlord Tenant Law research guides.

Fair Housing & Discrimination Intake Forms

Fair Housing Commission (FHC) City of Philadelphia 
Learn about how to file a complaint about unfair rental practices in Philadelphia with the FHC via the Fair Housing Commission Intake Form (last updated June 2021).

  • "As a part of the intake process, you’ll speak with a member of the Fair Housing Commission staff. If your case is accepted, you will be asked to sign a formal complaint."

Philadelphia Commission on Human Relations (PCHR) City of Philadelphia
Learn about how to file a complaint about housing or property discrimination in Philadelphia with PCHR via the Housing and Property Discrimination Intake Form (last updated May 2021).

  • "Submitting the enclosed form does not mean you have filed a discrimination complaint. Once we receive your Intake Form a PCHR staff person will review your form, then contact you to let you know whether we can assist you."